Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Finishing things

Somehow or another I can't seem to get any of the men in my house to finish things. Cleaning their rooms means still leaving clothes on the floor, vacuuming the carpet means leaving the vacuum in the middle of the floor with the cord still lying on the ground. Emptying the dishwasher means leaving the tupperware and the big serving dishes on the counter. Taking a shower means leaving the towel on the floor. Cleaning up after dinner means leaving he big pans out and not wiping down the table or the counter...Makes me crazy ( and you know that is why they do it). I wanted to at least research why it is that they do these things... Low and behold, this is what I found. Lyrics that say it all..
http://www.metrolyrics.com/cant-finish-what-you-started-lyrics-motion-city-soundtrack.html

No comments:

Post a Comment